Tri-City Manager Dawn Haskin, with the recommendations of our Collections Manager Melody Elliott, submitted the paperwork necessary to secure the grant for one of our Mesa client community residents.
Air Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2007
- Assist AZ National Guard and Reserve Units call to full time active duty.
- Help homeowners with financial hardships due to a severe health problem or a recent death in the family.
- Improve a community association's ability to meet short-term financial obligations.
- Disseminate information and resources regarding community association issues.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to community association issues.
- Provide leadership training through AACM's educational opportunities.
- Enhance the long-term viability of the community association by providing another resource for problem solving.